Dungeon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Forums

wrestling discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chair-shot
Admin
Chair-shot

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable   Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:57 am

Source: PWInsider.com

Yahoo! Sports has posted a very informative interview with former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. The interview was done as a promotional piece for his MMA debut which will take place on June 2nd in Los Angeles, California; however, his run with WWE was brought up. Lesnar said that he was unhappy being in WWE because he rarely saw anything other than gyms, arenas, and airports.

Lesnar commented, "Nobody has a clue what that lifestyle is like. I was really blindsided when I got into the entertainment industry. I had no clue. I thought maybe I'd be out one night a week, two on a busy one, but I had no clue what I was getting into. People say, 'You're making all this money and you're going to all these great places, how lucky are you?' I wanted to tell them, 'You can have it.' I wasn’t prepared for it. Maybe some people are prepared for that, but I wasn't. I’m a redneck out of South Dakota and I love to hunt and fish. Every time I got onto the airplane, I wanted to be in a deer stand or with my daughter. I was just out of my element."

The article also mentions that Lesnar was “briefly” marred to former WWE Diva Rena “Sable” Mero, so apparently they are now divorced
Back to top Go down
HSM

HSM

Male Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable   Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:52 pm

Wow, that marriage didn't last long.

And shouldn't he have looked into what the schedule would be like before getting in the business? I know I would
Back to top Go down
punjabi king

punjabi king

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable   Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 2:05 pm

lesnar is saying it is easier to do mma then the wwe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable   Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar speaks about the WWE/divorces Sable
Page 1 of 1