Dungeon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Forums

wrestling discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR Speaks on Savage, Mysterio And More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chair-shot
Admin
Chair-shot

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-05-13

JR Speaks on Savage, Mysterio And More Empty
PostSubject: JR Speaks on Savage, Mysterio And More   JR Speaks on Savage, Mysterio And More Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:48 am

source: wrestlingnewsworld.com
Written by Will Hengelbrok on May 18, 2007 - 9:11:14 AM

Jim Ross has updated his blog at www.jrsbarbq.com. In this edition, he denies the recent report of that that Randy Savage comments are barred from his website. He also talks about the brand extensions and Rey Mysterio. Here are a few things he had to say:

On Randy Savage Comments:

I was also informed of something someone wrote on a website about us barring Randy Savage comments from this site, especially as it relates to the WWE Hall of Fame, which was totally false and completely fabricated. These comments were written as if I had written them myself. I realize many folks do the best they can to run honest websites and tell the truth as best they know it, but there are many wrestling sites that exist that are simply loaded with premium, horse manure. Not all, but some.

On The Brand Extensions:

Clint- Will the WWE Brand Separation ever go away? My guess would be no as the WWE seems committed into building its 3 brands, which won?t happen over night by the way, and has its challenges especially when injuries begin taking their toll. I am not anti-brand extension for the record as I like the concept of it providing more wrestlers the opportunity to work. I suggest that the WWE steer the course for the immediate future.

On Rey Mysterio:

Spicyboy- Will we ever see Rey Mysterio on Raw? That would be great as far as I am concerned, but as we speak Rey is a Smackdown superstar and I expect Rey to return to Smackdown when he is medically cleared which is expected to be in the next month or two. However, someday perhaps Monday Night Raw will be graced with Rey?s talents which are another side benefit of the brand extension.
Back to top Go down

JR Speaks on Savage, Mysterio And More
Page 1 of 1