Dungeon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Forums

wrestling discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chair-shot
Admin
Chair-shot

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:21 am

Mine is Megumi Kudo. She has it all...well...I dont know about mic skills because I don't know how to speak Japanese, but she is an excellent wrestler...one of the best if not THE best female wrestler I've ever seen. And she'll do anything for the business because of her intense passion for the sport. She's been in several deathmatches which is cool because when else have you seen a female wrestler get carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey and bleed buckets, then come back for more? And another thing about her that I like is that she is classy and not some airhead trashy whore.

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bawjustice

bawjustice

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:09 am

wrestlign wise id have to say the girls in japan do it better. i feel no diference between watching a guys match in japan and a womans match in japan.

but ill appreciate any vallay/manager willing to take bumps. ie:buelah
Back to top Go down
HSM

HSM

Male Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:24 pm

LuFisto- She has to be one of, if not, the toughest woman wrestler I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Eh... Any of the SHIMMER ladies. The only female wrestling outside of Japan that doesn't look extremely sloppy and just... Blah.
Back to top Go down
punjabi king

punjabi king

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 9:57 pm

i have to say lufisto was the best women wrestler cause she could make anyone look good in the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?   Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite female wrestler of all time and why?
Page 1 of 1