Dungeon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Forums

wrestling discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HSM

HSM

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Empty
PostSubject: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:48 pm

From Gerweck.net

- Mike Johnson reports that the following matches from last night's taping will air on the July 1st "Respect is Earned" PPV:

ROH World Title Match
Takeshi Morishima (c) vs BJ Whitmer

ROH World Tag Team Title Match
The Briscoes (c) vs Claudio Castagnoli & Matt Sydal

Takeshi Morishima & Bryan Danielson vs KENTA & Nigel McGuinness

FIP Champion Roderick Strong vs Delirious

All of the other matches that were taped last night will be featured exclusively on the DVD. The Homicide farewell segment was done only for the live crowd and will not air on the PPV or DVD.

- Most of the wrestlers who will be featured on the PPV had new or redone entrance themes. Bryan Danielson used a cover of "The Final Countdown" where he normally uses the original by Europe. The Briscoes though used their same theme as always which is "Gimme Back My Bullets" by Lynryd Skynryd so they may have gotten the rights to use it.

- Last night's show was ROH's 4th consecutive sellout of the Manhattan Center. While Friday night's show in Hartford, CT only drew around 400 fans.

- ROH's next live events will be on June 8th in Roxybury Crossing, NJ and June 9th in Philidelphia, PA.
Back to top Go down
Chair-shot
Admin
Chair-shot

Male Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:51 pm

Nice! Thats one PPV that I know wont be a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
punjabi king

punjabi king

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 11:05 pm

there is some good matches right there
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Those matches were all fantastic,j although I found the quality of the Romero/Fuji match to be far greater than the Delerious/Strong match, but then again, I'm sure they want to give people more incentive to buy the DVD. But I myself can't wait for the PPV, even if I was there live. Razz
Back to top Go down
5150 mil

PostSubject: Re: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 6:50 pm

haha the homicide farewell segment youll never see only me and matt have seen it cause we where there so in your faces this was a good ppv ill order it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"   Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matches for ROH first ppv "Respect Is Earned"
Page 1 of 1